• Roseville, CA
Votes |
I would like to introduce myself to the BiggerPockets community

Andrew Colamartino
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Roseville, CA
Posted May 4 2016, 10:32

Hello everyone,

I am new to BiggerPockets but can tell that I am going to be utilizing this website a lot in the future. I am a real estate investor located in Roseville CA. I am also very new to real estate investing and hoping to utilize this site to network and learn from successful investors. 

I first found this website when I did a google search for "Is the Phil Pustejovsky apprenticeship worth it?" I was directed to a forum on this site which I was able to read hundreds of posts on people who have either gone through the Freedom Mentor apprenticeship program or were considering the pros and cons like I was. The information I found on the forum was invaluable to me and saved me a lot of money in upfront apprenticeship fees and monthly dues (as well as a potential 50% split of the first $500k I make in the real estate investing industry). 

If you are not aware of the Freedom Mentor program it is a program run by Phil Pustejovsky who is kind of a YouTube sensation when it comes to Real Estate Investing knowledge videos (which are free). I felt the best way to be successful in real estate investing is to team up with a good mentor that can take time off the learning curve involved in getting into the industry. My takeway from the forum was that you do not need to pay a Real Estate "Guru" to be successful in real estate investing but rather gain as much knowledge on your own as possible and network with local investors and successful investors in the BP community. 

What I am looking to gain from BP is education and networking.  I would particulary like to meet investors in the Roseville/Sacramento CA.  Either way, it would be nice connecting with anyone in this community.

Thanks!

Andrew

Loading replies...