REALTOR in SouthWest Florida

5 Replies

Hi Everyone, 

I am brand new to Bigger Pockets and am a REALTOR in SouthWest Florida looking to meet some other agents as well as other professionals working with the industry. Also am looking to develop some professional relationships and working together on real estate deals.

Another goal of joining Bigger Pockets is to learn, teach, and gain valuable industry knowledge on House Flipping, Investing, Residential, commercial, and business brokering.  Basically my mission is to create a Conglomerate Real Estate Company with departments specializing in each type of real estate.

Thanks for reading now lets get some deals done!

Promotion
Guaranteed Rate
Guaranteed Rate is a top mortgage lender
Save $1,290 on your next home – no lender fee*
Get special perks like $1,290 in lender fee savings when you buy a second home with Guaranteed Rate.
Apply Now

Thanks Michael and Thomas.

Thomas good to hear, I'll refer some business to you up there when I come across it all I ask is you do the same for me. I primarily work in Naples, estero, bonita springs,fort Myers, and some Lehigh acres.

Looking forward to referring some business your way.

Hey @Thomas Manning welcome to the BP community.  Can't stress how great this website has been.  Be sure to checkout the podcasts.

I'm up in here in the Sarasota market and went to school down in Estero.  We focus on Venice up to Bradenton areas and similar to you we focus on the full spectrum of real estate.  Have the license for those wanting a realtor (friends and family mostly) and 80% of my time is devoted to marketing efforts and getting houses under contract to wholesale, buy and hold, or fix and flip.

A great recommendation is getting out to your local REI meetings and introduce yourself.

Best of luck with everything.

Welcome @Thomas Manning . I am an agent, HML, and buy and hold investor. I live in Naples but buy most rentals in the Cape Coral area. HOPEFULLY, I will get #8 in the Cape under contract this weekend. Have you noticed the slowdown and shift in the market. It IS happening. BTW, come join the local REIA. Their website is www.swflreia.com.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you