New Member from Independenc, MO

10 Replies

Hi everyone,

My name is Gabe Monroy and I'm a new investor in Independence, MO. I have been on BiggerPockets now since last October 2015. I have read tons of posts and learned so much stuff from everything on here. I really appreciate the time people take to write these posts and answer others questions. I feel I have been slacking by using this wealth of information and never introducing myself. I started wholesaling September 2015. I have continued to grow my business while being a full time firefighter. I absolutely love it!, and I am using money made from my wholesale deal to purchase my first single family rental property. My goal is to wholesale and reinvest it in enough buy and hold properties that I can quit my job and be a full time investor. If there is anyone in the Kansas City, Mo area looking to connect please let me know. I would love to meet others and help each other's businesses grow. Thanks again @Brandon Turner and @Joshua Dorkin

Promotion
REI Nation
Turnkey Real Estate
Wondering how to safely invest in out-of-state real estate?
This 40-page eBook is your best resource for safe, profitable, passive real estate investing.
Download Now

Hey @Gabe Monroy!!  I am new to BP as well.  Congratulations on your success getting things off the ground.  I see a lot of similarities in our business model.  Wholesale some, keep some, although I also rehab/flip some.  I would love to keep in touch and see how we can help each other.  Who knows, maybe I'll be buying when you are wholesaling and you'll be looking to buy when I'm wholesaling :)

Hi Gabe,

I am also new to BP, this is an amazing site.  I am looking to find some properties that I can flip and also looking to hold some.  I am in the Kansas City area and would love to work wuth you in the near future, along with others.  Let me know if we can work together.  Thanks and good luck to you all.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you