Recovering Investor In Columbus, OH

6 Replies

Hey All:

Was successful my first go around in real estate investing in the central Ohio area.  I've moved back to Columbus after going thru divorce and getting rid of all properties and am getting back to doing what became a passion of mine - real estate investing.

I'm hoping to meet new investors and create something great, sustaining and damn near awesome.

Promotion
Guaranteed Rate
Guaranteed Rate is a top mortgage lender
Save $1,290 on your next home – no lender fee*
Get special perks like $1,290 in lender fee savings when you buy a second home with Guaranteed Rate.
Apply Now

@Michael Griffin There are 2 groups in Columbus Metro where you can meet other investors, learn, and network:

1. COREE (they have a website but I believe they meet the first Tuesday of each month).

2. There is a FREE landlording meeting this Thursday, May 26th, at Tommy's Pizza on Dublin-Granville (between Sawmill and Riverside) that features education (a Q&A session geared to newbies for general real estate investing and landlording as well as a featured speaker) and networking and has a good mix of newbies and experienced investors. It starts at 6:00 PM (though you can arrive later) and ends around 9:00 PM or later. Attendance is usually 35-50.This month the scheduled speaker is a Battalion Chief from the City of Columbus, Division of Fire who will be discussing fire safety in rentals.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you