Investor in Cleveland Proper

8 Replies

Hello Bigger Pockets community! My wife and I have recently started a real estate investing company. We have just put our second property under contract and purchased another rehab that has just gotten underway. Looking to make connections and share information with people working exclusively in Cleveland's urban neighborhoods.

Welcome aboard @Matthew Peterman

Always happy to see more Clevelanders join the forums.

What neighborhoods are you working? We focus primarily in the Old Brooklyn, West Park & West Blvd neighborhoods of the city as well as Parma, Lakewood and Garfield Heights.

Hello Matthew,

I'm just starting up, looking for my first houses, mostly around CWRU and east of it until Soms center (Cleveland, Shaker, Mayfield Heights, South Euclid...). 

Anton

Hello @Matthew Peterman and welcome to BP. BP is a great place for all things real estate! From the online forums and the ability to network with other investors, to the free online courses and videos, you can't go wrong here! You've come to the right place.

@James Wise I am excited to be here an connect with other Clevelanders.  Right now my focus has been the near west side mostly Detroit Shoreway/Gordon Square neighborhood.  I do own property in Tremont but it's been tough sledding over there the last couple years with property values going through the roof and rehabs becoming harder to find.  

Ide be happy to help you out with any of your projects.

Feel free to call me anytime. Ide be happy to answer any questions you may have, or

get you on the schedule.

Neal

Cloverleaf Drywall and Construction LLC

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you