• Real Estate Investor
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
"New" Member from Columbus, Ohio

Aaron Einfrank
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Columbus, OH
Posted May 14 2016, 09:52

Hi Everyone!  I have a confession.  I am not really a new member.  I have actually been on Bigger Pockets since 2008 and I have yet to actually make a real estate investment of any kind.  The reasons why I am where I am today are probably the same as everyone elses who find themselves in a similar position but the main one is not being able to hold myself accountable.  Thats where I need your help...

A few weeks ago I was reading through the Bigger Pockets Blog and came across an article titled You're Just One Relationship Away from "10xing" Your Goals by Michael Blank.  In the article, he talks about how the key to achieving massive results is to share your goals with the "universe" so that you can connect with people who can help you along the way.  Not only that, telling other people about your goals is a great accountability tool because if you don't take the action necessary to achieve them its much harder to hide!

So here goes...my goal is to build a real estate business that replicates my current income in the next 6 years.  There it is...out in the universe!  

Special thanks to Michael Blank.  If you are reading this, I sent an email to Robert Kiyosaki telling him about your podcast.  Hopefully it helps! 

Loading replies...