Networking in Northeast Florida and beyond

4 Replies

Hi:
BP seems like a great community. I am excited to learn and share. I am in the Jacksonville, Florida area on the journey to getting out of the rat race. I am open to learning, partnering up, and enthusiastic about acquiring first my income producing property. I look forward to hearing from ya?
Peace & Truth,
Ariane :D

Hey Ariane -
Thanks for the introduction. After 4 years of research, I'm sure you're excited to get that first income property this year. Do you have your plan set and ready to go?

Hi Joshua
Actually, my husband and I have been getting our plan together, and we are definitely ready to go. We have been getting our personal finances in order.

Hi Ariane,

Welcome to the group. You picked a great time to be involved in real estate. Many a fortunes will be made during this current market cycle. Looking forward to chatting with you.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you