D Williams
  • Las Vegas, NV
Votes |
Greetings Everyone

D Williams
  • Las Vegas, NV
Posted Apr 5 2009, 15:17

Hello,

My name is Damon and as I live here in Las Vegas, Nevada. I'm sure all of you are already quite aware of the huge surplus of homes now available in this city and at what now seem to be very good prices. My goal is to learn as much as I can about real estate investing from all of you as well as any other sources of information recommended to me. I have a business that I run full-time and very much enjoy, so I am not looking to change careers - at least not for the time being. However, the opportunities seem too good to pass up at the moment.
What I'd like to do ideally is look for low priced income property, perhaps a condo or two. Is this the right approach? I've talked to friends who discourage the notion while others say that it is a great investment. Where can I go to learn more? Is there a more ideal route to take?
Hopefully I will be able to one day contribute back to these forums with the knowledge I have gained, but until that time all I can say is thank you in advance and I look forward to any and all feedback.

-Damon

Loading replies...