Votes
Jordan Egbert
  • Twin Falls , Idaho
Votes |
Interested in SFH/MFH Renting. St George, Utah

Jordan Egbert
  • Twin Falls , Idaho
Posted May 16 2016, 17:45
I'm 23 going to school at Dixie State for business administration. Originally from Twin Falls, Idaho. I'm jumping the gun on this but I figured it might be good to get some insight as I study. Currently I own 0 properties. I'm going through the BP guides and trying to learn before I make mistakes. I have been thinking about investing for a few years now but as of now I'm 100% into this. I have experience in construction and landscaping. I've roofed houses, drywalled, framed and almost everything else. I went through classes in high school and worked the summers. I have 3 years of drafting/architectural design classes. Last year, I worked cutting down and trimming trees along with other landscape jobs. Electric and plumbing is where I myself fall short. I do have a roommate that is an electrician so there's that. I think a few hours on YouTube will help with plumbing. I grew up around architects and builders so I do have some networking already. My focus right now is to get a place where I can live and rent out the other rooms so I don't pay rent. Flipping strikes my fancy, I have skills for it. With school, I'm more into passive income for the time being. I would like to start in my area but my extended family is massive and willing to help me out with management. In the future I would like to spread out and buy in their areas. Most bigger cities in Idaho, all over Utah, Colorado Springs and Las Vegas area.

Loading replies...