Real Estate Agent in Virginia

11 Replies

Hello everyone!  

I'm a Realtor located in Northern VA. Originally from Glasgow, Scotland. I love what I do and want to expand into investing. I look forward to joining the BP team! - Helen

Promotion
Sharestates
America's Private Lender
Receive Fix and Flip Funding Approval In As Little As 24 Hours!
Sharestates helps developers and brokers secure funding quickly with the most competitive terms.
Get Funded

Thanks for reaching out Rebecca & Chris!  This is exciting for me.

Rebecca, welcome to the crazy & rewarding world of real estate!  Let me know if I can help in any way.

Chris, my office is in Annandale.  It would be great if we could meet someday for lunch to talk about investment opportunities.  

@Helen Adams Welcome to BP!  I am new to investing as well and have found the BP community  to be wealth of knowledge with so many that they are willing to share.  What's also great is that even as a newbie there have been plenty of opportunities for me to also provide grow by giving feedback to others and sharing ideas.  I would definitely encourage continuing to network in the forums.

Another way I've been learning, outside of the forums, are the weekly webinars (there's one tonight)   along with the podcasts.  I especially enjoy the podcasts as I can listen and learn about different aspects of real estate investing while completing other tasks.  Here's a link to some of BP members' favorite podcast episodes if you're interested.

Lastly, there's been a few recommended books on BP that I have enjoyed reading lately and found to be helpful- The One Thing by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan, The ABCs of Real Estate Investing by McElroy and The Book on Investing with Low and No Money Down by @Brandon Turner .

I wish you well in your investing, Helen.

Hello, 

I am an Investor now studying to get my license! As an investor, it was a bit frustrating trying to partner with realtors to funnel deals. I wanted to cut the middle man and be the source. My wife and I will be Scaling up to a bigger home for our family and will rent out our town house. I would love to connect and learn from many of you in the DMV area. 

Greg Hutton 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you