Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Andrew Klotz
  • Chillicothe, OH
Votes |
Need help trying to figure everything out.

Andrew Klotz
  • Chillicothe, OH
Posted May 26 2016, 06:47

hi my name is andrew. My whole life I've spent working under people and remodeling houses. Recently I hit a rough patch of ice. A guy I was working for had screwed me on money expecting me to drive from chillicothe to Dayton for $30 dollars a day. When I was making $600 a week. I moved to tenessee to find work since I was struggling here to find anything. I just moved back to Ohio 4 months ago. Since I have found a job that is only paying $150 a week and I am now homeless. I'd love to get back into remodeling houses but I don't have a contractors license. I'd be even more great full if a investor would help me out. As far as working for them and letting me rent one of their places. I have a 7 month pregnant girlfriend, a 11 year old daughter and 3 pitbull puppies. I've tried everything I can think of to get a place but it seems no one wants to help. I'd greatly appreciate if someone could kindly take me under their wing and help me out. Teach me the ropes and let me pay it back. Thank you for your time and reading this.

Loading replies...