New member John Higgins Jr

8 Replies

Hello everyone, my name is John Higgins Jr and I am making my first post on the bigger pockets forum. I was brought to bigger pockets researching online and watched a podcast. I love the forum and the website. Now I am here writing my first forum to start meeting some great people. I've always wanted to be involved real estate and I now have found my passion. I would like to begin wholesaling real estate to start making some fast cash but long term would like to be investing in rentals. I am looking for a mentor in the Reno NV area and the Boise ID area that would be willing to mentor me into wholesaling and doing a deal we could share. I have a lot of knowledge in construction and a strong work ethic. I'm very motivated to get my career in real estate investing going. Any help and advice is greatly appreciated.

Welcome to BiggerPockets @John Higgins !!! This is the place to be to learn, network, ask questions and be inspired in the world of investing. Be sure to check out the calculators and practice running the numbers. Soon it will become second nature and when the time comes can help protect yourself from making a bad purchase. Anytime you are in the area be sure to make it to the many local meetups!

See you around the site!

Cheers 

Thanks Cody, I will be in the area around June 10th for about a week. Will there be any meet ups in the Boise  area around this time? Is there a good source where I could find out when these meet ups are? JT

Promotion
Roofstock
Buy & sell single-family rentals online
Radically accessible real estate investing
Get access to exclusive property listings, proprietary data, and support to build your portfolio.
Learn More

Hi John, the Boise Investor Group meetup this month is June 9.  Their meetings are always really helpful and well attended. They also have a smaller meetup every Tuesday morning for newer investors, and it's really great.  You can find info for both of them at meetup.com.  I hope you have a good trip!

Hi @John Higgins   - The next BP meet up is actually next week.  June 13th at Cafe Ole (210 N. Milwaukee St, Boise) at 6:30pm.   Informal connecting time with local investors.  Hope to see you there! @Cody Stone @Tricia McMasters - you too! :)

Hello John, welcome to the Bigger Pockets forum!  As a representative to one of Boise's finest Property Management Companies, Realty Management Associates, I'm happy to be of service if you have any questions regarding the rental market in Boise - don't hesitate to ask.  I almost always attend the Boise Investor Group meetup but unfortunately missed the last one as well as the BP meeting because I was out of town.  So, sorry if I missed the opportunity to meet you in person.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you