Investor From North Carolina

10 Replies

Hello my husband and I live in North Carolina. We currently own some rental properties in North Carolina, and are looking to get involved heavily in buy and hold along with fix & flips. We are always open to creative opportunities, and have developed a pretty keen eye when it comes to good real estate investments. He and I are both looking forward to utilizing this website.   So far, we have found it to be very informative. Have a great day, and thanks for reading. Hope to hear from you soon.. :) 

I'm brand new to real estate though I've been listening to podcasts and reading about it for a few months now. Also living in NC and thinking it'd be a good place to start with my first rental.

Promotion
Turo
Turo car sharing
Start a small business on Turo
Join thousands of entrepreneurs who have started successful car sharing businesses on Turo.
Learn more

@Don Antoncich I can't speak for everyone, but BP can definitely help you get started with your first rental. Within two months of joining this site we purchased our first one. Ive been able to network with many people on here and everyone is willing to help you to the best of their ability.

Welcome.  If there is anything I can do for you in the city of Charlotte, please feel free to reach out.  I'm a Broker who specializes in working with both beginner and established investors to do great deals.  

@Account Closed

Welcome. 

Locate and attend 3 different local REIA club meetings great place to meet people gather resources and info. Here you will meet wholesalers who provide deals and rehabbers (cash buyers). Find them through Google and meetup.com You might find some money people here for your deal.

Good Luck

Paul

Originally posted by @Scarlet Wise:

Hello my husband and I live in North Carolina. We currently own some rental properties in North Carolina, and are looking to get involved heavily in buy and hold along with fix & flips. We are always open to creative opportunities, and have developed a pretty keen eye when it comes to good real estate investments. He and I are both looking forward to utilizing this website.   So far, we have found it to be very informative. Have a great day, and thanks for reading. Hope to hear from you soon.. :) 

Welcome great site to be on. What can you tell me about your local market. We have that as the number 4 on our list of NC markets to jump to. So always looking to hear more from local folks.I am down here in Charlotte NC.

Alex

We have been flipping properties in NC for the past 10 years+ and have recently begun lending private money to other flippers in the area.  Feel free to reach out anytime just to chat about the area and of course if you are looking for a private lending partner to help grow your business!  

Good luck!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you