New to real estate

9 Replies

Good morning guys. My name is Sal and i just found about thos cool site where i can interact with thousand of experienced real estate investors like you guys. I want to start in investiting little or no money and work my way up from there. I am very much interested in flipping houses and renting properties. Any suggestions will be greaty appreciated. Cheers

Hello @Faisal Zia welcome to Biggerpockets. Our group has a great program for investors that are looking to get into real estate investing with a low amount of money out of pocket. Let's setup a time to talk. Feel free to message me with a time that would work for you.

hi sal, welcome to bp! newbie here too. just wished to introduce myself. formerly from washington, dc, i'm just getting started in the staging arena in california and i'm looking to make some connections as well. thanks and sincerely, sydney

Promotion
Contracoin
Bridging between Crypto and Real Estate
Get ready to buy your next property using Crypto
Using crypto to own property, leverage #CTCN in buying your next home and more
Time to buy property

Thanks guys. I am still getting familiar with this site and i will keep in touch with you guys. Please if you need any help in my area let me know and i will do the same. :)

Hello Faisal (Sal),

First I want to say Congratulations for joining BP and secondly Welcome to the BP Community! You have made a very wise investment in joining BP. You will find a wealth of knowledge and information on the site from webinars, podcasts, forums, articles, books and more. Take the time to explore what the site has to offer. There are some good books on the site for you to consider Brandon Turner's book "No Money Down" and also 2 books from John Scott The Book on Flipping Houses, The Book on Estimating ReHab Costs. You will find the people here are pretty great as well all willing to help, advice, encourage and sometimes assist or train you. If you have any questions I can answer for you please feel free to connect with me. I may also have other information that could assist you in your REI plans.

Good Luck Faisal & Happy Investing!!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you