Investor From San Diego, CA

3 Replies

My name is Andre Alonzo from San Diego, CA. I'm married, 34 years old years old and have 2 toddlers. I'm glad to be a member here. Here is my real estate background:

2004:  Flipped a new construction condo at the top of the market in San Marcos, CA.  I was really lucky.
2005: Bought 2 new construction SFH in Salt Lake City and Houston
2009-2010:  Bought 4 condos and 1 SFH house mostly as foreclosures
2012:  Bought a primary residence in Rancho Penasquitos

I have a tech background, but now my rental income allows me to be a stay at home dad.  I'm looking for a new project, so I'm interested in learning more about real estate and increase my real estate holdings and cash flow.  

Welcome and congrats for what you did do in the real estate world. This site is going to be great for networking and learning more although sounds like you can teach us all quite a bit. Happy to artwork. I have a great realtor in San Diego.

Right on, @Andre Alonzo .  Hard to know what to suggest on BP since there's lots of different avenues people are involved in.  There are a couple different regularly scheduled offline visit-a-project events spawned out of BP members if you're looking to see what others are doing... And plenty of info you can search for yourself.

If you're looking for something specific to the area, just use the words "San Diego" in your post and you'll get several of the regulars chiming in.

Welcome!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you