Hello my friends/thanks

2 Replies

hello BP community my name's Kevin I started investing in 2014 after a 25-year divorce and being disabled I lost everything and had to find a way to bounce back and I did I found God and this site and starting reading and studying I have 3 properties 2 free and clear I buy and hold this will be my retirement and my future. My point is to everyone who is struggling which Real Estate and life don't give up surround yourself with positive people I started late in real estate because I was around the wrong crowd naysayers that were holding me back sorry it took two years to get on here and write this better late than never thank you everyone that inputs on this site the ones that work in it every day God bless.  Ps if it wasn't for this site and all the good people who helps I wouldn't be where I'm at today thank you!

Promotion
Sharestates
America's Private Lender
Receive Fix and Flip Funding Approval In As Little As 24 Hours!
Sharestates helps developers and brokers secure funding quickly with the most competitive terms.
Get Funded

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you