• Livonia, MI
Votes |
Real Estate Agent in Livonia, Michigan

Julia Hicks
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Livonia, MI
Posted Jun 23 2016, 10:04

Hey Everyone!

I have been in the real estate industry since early 2011. Previously I worked for a property management company who focused on overseeing single family and duplex rental properties in Detroit, MI. I started out in the company to build web sites and marketing. From there I grew into admin, project management, and ultimately ended there as a General Manager. I also worked as admin for a brokerage who focused on income property sales to clients all over the world. Now, I am a licensed REALTOR® in the Livonia, MI area focusing on being a listing agent. I am also the manager of the Brokerage I work for handling marketing, admin and HR issues. 

My focus is selling residential properties, how ever from time to time I still have clients contact me to sell their rental properties for them. My passion also lies in project managing rehabs/flips. 

I've used BP before early in my career to reach investors interested in buying rental properties, but now it's a whole new resource to me to learn from as an agent. (:  I look forward to learning from others with more experience and contributing my knowledge as well!

Thank You!

-Julia

Loading replies...