Wholesaler from Warsaw, Indiana

5 Replies

Hello! My name is Andrew Wade and I am currently located in Warsaw, Indiana. I am a novice real estate investor that is currently focusing on wholesaling properties. I'd like to use wholesaling as the foundation of my real estate journey to eventually focus on rentals and flipping homes. 

Hi Andrew, 

We have a Kosciusko Landlords Association that meets once a month. We talk about how to slow govt overreach and often share landlording and maintenance tips and tricks. Let me know if you would like to join us!

Promotion
Avail
Landlording made easy.
Best-in-Class Platform for DIY Landlords
List unlimited units, screen tenants, draft and sign leases, and collect rent—all free.
Use Avail—Free!

Have you read the posts in the wholesale forums yet? Might start there, you may find out there is a difference in doing some type of deal once and then doing things as a business operation. It matters how you do things in real estate. Good luck:)

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you