Real Estate Agent from Las Vegas

6 Replies

My name is Luiza Hunanyan. I am Real Estate agent with RealtyOne Group. I am looking to connect with Real Estate Investors in Las Vegas. My offer to investors is 100% of my commitment and time to helping you get what you want in today's market. 

Promotion
Apartments.com
List, Screen, Lease, Get Paid, Manage.
No Better Place to Lease Your Place
Owners rely on the #1 rental site to get the best results from their rental properties.
Get Started Now

@Luiza Hunanyan , welcome to BiggerPockets! As @Mark Nolan mentioned there is more than enough information rolling around in these forums and blog posts and podcasts to get you started! Are you interested in REI yourself or just looking for investor type clients? How long have you been an agent? I'm sure after working with some investors for awhile you'll understand why they do what they do and get interested in making money the same way! If you have any questions feel free to post em up and you're sure to get answers fairly quickly! There is a BiggerPockets meetup that is hosted by @Phillip Dwyer so be sure to add him as a colleague and watch for the meetups each month! Take care and good luck! 

Hello @Luiza Hunanyan and let me welcome you to Bigger Pockets. BP is a great site for all things real estate! BP has tons of information on REI including free online videos and educational courses for you to watch and learn from. BP also has it's own podcast in itunes and also allows you to post blogs and connect with other investors from around the world. You came to the right place and I wish you all the best.

Hi Luiza. I am an active investor and also an agent. If you find anything that makes sense make me your first call. Welcome and good luck!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you