• Portland, OR
Votes |
New To Real Estate From Portland Oregon

Kevin Dickson
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Portland, OR
Posted Jul 10 2016, 21:08

Hey Bigger Pockets Community! I am an aspiring real estate investor currently living in Portland, Oregon. I am a 29 year old young professional that has been interested in jumping in the real estate game for a a few years and I set a goal of purchasing my first rental property before this year ends. 

Although I live in the Portland area, I want to invest in the Greater Atlanta area. I graduated from the University of Georgia (Go Dawgs), and lived in Atlanta for four years before moving back to Portland and I have seen how much inventory is there at a much better value than the Pacific Northwest. I have saved a nice chunk of change living at home and am eager to jump in the deep to get my feet wet.

I have been listening to Bigger Pockets podcasts and am currently in the process of starting the Ultimate Begginer's Guide to try and get as much knowledge as I can. I would love to network with anybody that has successfully purchased some units and want to talk my ear off about how they started, or just share cool real estate stories!

Loading replies...