Sebastian Santoro
  • Burbank, CA
Votes |
New Investor from Los Angeles

Sebastian Santoro
  • Burbank, CA
Posted Jul 18 2016, 18:01

Hello Bigger Pockets Community,

This is my first post on Bigger Pockets and I am super excited to engage with entrepreneurial, motivated and driven individuals.

I am looking to start my investing career with wholesaling and was specifically planning on launching a direct mail campaign sometime in the near future. Before I send my first campaign I had a few questions:

1.For my mailing list, what type of owners are the best to market to? (absentee owners, tax delinquent, probate... ect.) and also what website or platform should I use to obtain this list?

2. My second question is what size campaign should I send out? I am new to investing and I am also student, so money is not exactly disposable, but I am willing to invest and work towards my goals. But with that being said is 1,000 postcards worth sending or is it worth the extra money to send 2,500 or 3,000?

3. My last question is, should I set up an LLC before I start my investing career or is it something that should wait until I start to acquire real property or start working on larger projects?

I really appreciate your time in advance.

Loading replies...