Palm Beach REIA

11 Replies

My name is Jeff Green and I operate the Palm Beach Real Estate Investors Association where we get together and motivate one another and find money,opportunities and everything in between.I have renovated many homes,buy at many auctions and welcome everyone to attend my local events.

Hello @Jeff Green and let me be the first member to welcome you to Bigger Pockets. BP has a great online community where you can share REI ideas, post blogs, and get great information right off of BP! BP offers free online videos and educational courses for you to watch and learn from. You came to the right place and I wish you all the best.

Hey @Jeff Green . Who the heck invited you here anyway? :) I've mentioned PBREIA here a few times, good to see you here. Jeff has the only local REIA here I know of where he's not trying sell you something, and rope you into his mentoring program. Keep up the good work!

Promotion
Speed To Lead
Buy hot seller leads w/o subscription
Buy daily seller leads that are actually ready to sell
Finally there's a place where you can buy leads that asked for urgent help selling their house

Hey, @Jeff Green This is awesome! I ive here in the Coral Springs area and was wondering where the meetings are often held? I am a newbie investor looking to aquire my first property and have been looking for some REIA meetings to attend. looking forward to it!

I've personally met @Jeff Green and attended a few of his investor meetings in West Palm Beach. As @Wayne Brooks mentioned there's no pitching of training or mentoring programs just a few service providers introducing their services which we all need and use like HML and insurance. Anyone can and should attend and benefit from these meetings.

Larry Goins (National speaker) will be educating us on July 27th and we are hosting a free barbecue at Okeeheelee park on August 13th with face painting,bounce house and plenty of food for the whole family.

Hoping to attend your BBQ at Okeeheelee Park on 8/13!  My hubs and I have a couple rentals we are renovating and hoping to build a guest house (to rent out, of course) or buy some additional rentals soon.  Looking forward to gathering some connections and sharing info at PBREIA soon!  I found you via meetup awhile back so I've started getting emails.  

We hope to see you and your family at the BBQ.It is another way to network and enjoy family time.We are having face painting and  a bounce house for the kids.See you soon!!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you