• Investor
  • Foster City, CA
Votes |
(REALLY LATE) Introduction from San Mateo CA

Matt A.
  • Investor
  • Foster City, CA
Posted Jul 20 2016, 21:21

Hey all. I've been a lurker here for more than a year now, so it's long been time for an introduction.

I signed up last year after finally deciding to put my money where my mouth was and invest in real estate. Without any real direction or strategy, I knew only that I was going to invest in Las Vegas - as it is like a second home to me.

So with a year under my belt now, and a couple of deals done, I think I've finally settled and have defined myself to be a buy-and-hold investor of sfh/multifamily properties in the Las Vegas/Henderson area. And I think I owe a great many thanks to the wisdom and advice here, so thank you and I enjoy reading everyone's posts.

On another note, if anyone has a recommendations for a CPA and RE lawyer that fits my situation (preferably local to the Bay Area) I'm all ears! I want to get ahead and have structure in place as my portfolio grows. I'd like to create an entity for my properties (LLC?) and haven't decided on whether I should have it be a CA or NV LLC (pros/cons). Also, to those who invest similar to my situation (CA resident investing out of state), should I create my own LLC or pay up for the lawyer?

Lots to learn still, thanks for taking the time to read.

Loading replies...