Wholesaler From Denver, Colorado

11 Replies

Good morning Bigger Pockets Community!

My name is Adam Macias and I'm the premier wholesaler in Denver, Colorado! If you haven't heard of me yet, you eventually would have! I love real estate investing so much and this is all I do for the most part. I'm an ex Starbuck Barista Trainer and used to make a living teaching people how to make amazing coffee. I was one of those barista you actually loved to see. ( lol stop giving your barista a hard time. They love a "perfect" drink just as much as you do.)

Currently right now in my business I'm looking for more investors to wholesale deals to. If you're an investor buyer and are looking for deals, not to sound arrogant but do you want me to work with you or be your competition? I'm going to find deals with or without you and just want people I have a relationship with to wholesale them to. I know there's a lot of newbies out there but we as wholesalers are an asset to you! If I found you just one deal a month would that be worth it to you? Please let me know specifically what you're looking for, I will not send you what I just find otherwise you probably wouldn't buy it!

For everyone else, if you're in this business let me know how I can help and what you do. I don't have an espresso machine otherwise I'd make you a mean drink but we can always meet or coffee or tea. 

Look forward to meeting many more of you! :) 

-Adam Macias

@Brock Laramee It's a very exciting business and I love it! I always thought I was an average joe until I found Real Estate. It gives you the time and money to actually pursue more in life if you have other endeavors other than real estate. Keep at it!

Promotion
REI Nation
Turnkey Real Estate
Wondering how to safely invest in out-of-state real estate?
This 40-page eBook is your best resource for safe, profitable, passive real estate investing.
Download Now

@Abel Curiel Thank you Abel! Yes I agree. I've just had so many buyers in the past always give me a hard time saying to "send me anything you got" but then I send them a multi family and they go, "Hey buddy I only want SFH. Sorry." That's why I try my hardest to clarify. As a wholesaler we are taking orders and names not just cooking up a dish and seeing who eats it. I'm not serving sushi to someone who's allergic to fish.

Success to you as well sir!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you