Votes |
Hello From Seattle, Washington

Rob Terpilowski
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Seattle, WA
Posted Aug 15 2016, 09:44

Hello BP,

I've finally decided to post a short intro about myself. I'm a software architect by day, and early mornings, evenings, and weekends I run a small commodity trading firm and am also a real estate investor. I purchased a few foreclosures to flip in 2013/2014 with marginal success and am looking to stop reading and actually beginning to build a portfolio of rentals. I am very interested in utilizing the BRRRR strategy to acquire multi-family properties while continuing to flip properties in order to grow my capital. I'd primarily be looking for candidate properties through my Agent/MLS and also off market properties available via wholesalers in the area.

As I begin this process, I will building my team and will be looking to get referrals on general contractors, a lawyer, and title company, as well as networking here on BP and at local meetups to find possible sources of capital, JV partners, and potential off market deals.

I'd be open to deals in King, Pierce, and Snohomish counties, and at some point may consider investing out of state as well.

thanks,

-Rob

Loading replies...