Investor from New Cumberland, PA

7 Replies

Hey guys,

Investor from New Cumberland, PA.  I have a two unit property that I have owned for 2 years.  Looking to network and learn all that I can about real estate investing.  I hope to complete another deal by early 2017.

Thanks,

Dylan

Promotion
Apartments.com
List, Screen, Lease, Get Paid, Manage.
No Better Place to Lease Your Place
Owners rely on the #1 rental site to get the best results from their rental properties.
Get Started Now
Originally posted by @Jason Stutenroth :

Welcome to BP. Good to see more local investors from the Harrisburg area. What criteria are you looking for in your next investment?

I have only just started looking.  I want something in the New Cumberland, Camp Hill, Lemoyne, or Harrisburg area.  Preferably a multi unit with 3 or 4 units.  Probably looking for something turn key, not thrilled about the idea of rehabs.

Originally posted by Dylan S.:

Hey guys,

Investor from New Cumberland, PA.  I have a two unit property that I have owned for 2 years.  Looking to network and learn all that I can about real estate investing.  I hope to complete another deal by early 2017.

Thanks,

Dylan

Hello Dylan,

Welcome from neighboring Ohio! It sounds like you have started off well already. Good luck on your next steps. There are tons of opportunities in markets in PA and the surrounding states.

Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions! 

Dylan S. Welcome to the site. You should try to come to the REI group in Camp hill. Our group is growing each meeting. Its a great place to meet investors, agents, contractors, lawyers etc.

First thursday of the month at 6 (networking) 7 starts the meeting at camp hill Giant second floor.  Hope to you see there!

Also looking for deals in New Cumberland, PA. My focus is cashflow, which means I will prob need to rehab any cheap properties I find. Looking for anybody to put that rehab money together 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you