Votes
Mike Stevens
  • Galloway, OH
Votes |
New Member in Columbus, ohio

Mike Stevens
  • Galloway, OH
Posted Aug 24 2016, 11:47

Hello everyone.  Im new to BiggerPockets and to real estate investing.  My interest are in buy and hold, fix and flip and some wholesale.  Im curious as to the ins and outs of creative investing methods but tend to lean more traditional.  

Im educating myself by reading books and publications on successful real estate investing along with constant online research.  It appears to be quite overbearing using this method but I had to start somewhere.  All and all, I'm an excited newbie looking forward to learning the correct process to a happy end result.  

I think many people are interested in some type of investment opportunity. Likemost, I have tried a few.  In the past I've started small businesses in the effort to be the entrepreneur that I'd envisioned, but failed in one aspect or another.  I've put money away in different investment accounts with my bank only to see very little return if any now days.  I've become frustrated with the planning of my retirement and simple want to take it more into my own hands.  This is my motivation.

I have been at the closing table only a couple of times, buying my house is one of them.  The other was a piece of land that i intended to develop initially but decided to sell later.  That sell was for a profit. My point is that I'm new to this to the core and not shy to admit it.  Buy joining BiggerPockets I hope to meet many of you and eventually learn enough to offer something  back.  Thanks for reading. 

Mike Stevens

Loading replies...