Amanda Bracken
  • Clearwater, FL
Votes |
New Member in the Kansas City Metro

Amanda Bracken
  • Clearwater, FL
Posted Aug 24 2016, 12:28

Hello Bigger Pockets Community!

My name is Amanda and I am a complete newbie to real estate investing, but it is something  I have wanted to do for years, and have joined to learn all I can. Currently my husband Dennis and I own a custom cabinetry/kitchen & bath design company called Dennisbilt. We started the cabinet shop 5 years ago with no idea about running a business and at times didn't think we were going to make it. But we didn't give up and now things are really looking up for us. I used to let fear paralyze me from doing alot of things, but no longer! No more saying "I can't", instead saying "How can I?" My husband and I are total opposites, but it is great because each of us is strong where the other is weak. I am the book smarts and he is the street smarts and common sense. And he is going to be a major asset to me in this endeavor with his 25 year background in cabinetry and kitchens. We just had our 4th baby boy 6 months ago and we are ready for a better life for our family!                                                                I am  not ashamed to ask for help, and I am the type of person that with a little guidance can go a long way.

Excited to start this journey!                

Loading replies...