• Brea, CA
Votes |
New member, Whittier CA

Alec Davis
  • Realtor
  • Brea, CA
Posted Aug 24 2016, 20:07

Hello!

I am a 23 Year old business owner who is exited and yearning to lean how to be a Real Estate Investor.  My Fiance and I live in Whittier and are tired of working all the time for what we are achieving.   I have clients in my field (Swimming Pool Repair/Maintenance) who are investors in different aspects of Real Estate. They are smart, wealthy people who have lots of time on their hands to spend with their family.  We want to have this kind of time with each other! I've talked with them enough to realize that I need to look more into this. 

My Fiance and I have been online looking through forums and blogs, we've been to a seminar (Good info, but giant sales pitch!) Were in the process of obtaining a couple consultants or 'mentors' and we are currently looking to go to a REI club meeting.

We are serious about wanting to have a career in Real Estate Investing and want to utilize this tool as well as the plethora of other tools online to hopefully start something sooner than later!  We hope to start in Wholesale,  in order to gain capitol for moving into having 'passive' income through rental properties for a better life and retirement.  Once we have more info and are comfortable with our abilities in estimating repairs from wholesaling, we wish to move onto Rehabbing. 

We understand core basics from our research and the 3 day 8 hour a day seminar...  But we would like to see here what our next step may be, and the next after that.

Any experienced people in Wholesale who can help answer some our beginner questions would be greatly appreciated.  

Loading replies...