• San Diego, CA
Votes |
ATTENTION NEWBIES

Alex Capozzolo
  • Investor
  • San Diego, CA
Posted Aug 25 2016, 06:40

ATTENTION NEWBIES:

Hi! I’m Alex and I am one of you. After soaking in as much knowledge as possible this past year, my portfolio is still 0 but I am overly anxious to take action. I am looking for fellow beginners who are interested in meeting up and potentially partnering together to take on this behemoth of a Real Estate market we call the Bay Area. My goal/vision is to start my career is to build up enough capital through Wholesaling, and begin investing that in Buy/Hold properties.

I’ve seen plenty of newbie posts seeking mentors/internships get zero traffic, which I understand. This is why I am reaching out back to you beginners! If you’re looking for someone to match your eagerness, determination, enthusiasm, and willingness to learn and become successful, I am your guy. Two minds and networks work greater than one! Not looking for a sugar momma, just someone who wants this as bad as I do. If any of this makes sense to you, please reach out to me and we can even snag some coffee somewhere in the Bay on me :) I love meeting new people.

My only previous experience besides dozens of books, seminars, podcasts, webinars, meetups, articles, real estate courses, etc. that I’ve soaked in this past 14 months…

EXPERIENCE:

-Interned under a Buy & Hold Investor in Philadelphia
- provided apartment tours
- minor property manager role
- built website for RE Investment Company

WHOLESALE VISION/GOALS:

-Put create/efficient systems in place to find off-market leads

-Enhance knowledge of how to analyze rehab costs and ARV to help tailor wholesale deals to the end buyer (flipper, buy/hold, etc.)

-Wholesale at least 3 deals by 2017

-Meet some incredible people along the way and enjoy the ride

"Many people will not head down the street until all the lights are green. That is why they don't go anywhere."

-Robert Kiyosaki

Cheers

Loading replies...