PJ Phelps
  • Shreveport, LA
Votes |
Newbie from Shreveport, LA

PJ Phelps
  • Shreveport, LA
Posted Aug 28 2016, 12:52

Hello!

I am PJ - a stay-at-home-mom, wife, and homemaker in Shreveport. Born and raised in this lovely city. I have been playing with the idea of real estate investing since my father passed and I suppose his entrepreneurial spirit fell upon me along with his love for our community. I look forward to learning all that I can so that I can begin in my own path of restoring my community.

My main goal is to uplift my community and shift the mind set that "It will always be this way." The properties that I am interested in are low cost (relatively speaking) sales, abandoned/adjudicated properties, and local auctions. My point is not to take away properties but to enhance the area as a whole. I am looking to rehabilitate properties for rent in order to make a profit that can be turned back into the investing cycle for more properties or maintenance on properties already acquired.  

There is a massive amount of other things that I have in mind that are all connected to this real estate investing adventure, but for now I need a flow of income to get the first steps started. Once I get the rotation of money in from rentals and money out to maintain and acquire,  I will be on my way.

Loading replies...