Rental Property Investing -Robert Turner

The Millionaire Real Estate Investor -Gary Keller

Nothing Down -Robert Allen

Personal Development

Think & Grow RIch -Napoleon Hil

How To Win Friends & Influence People -Dale Carneghie

7 Habits of Highly Effective People -Stephen Covey

Getting Things Done -David Allen

When it comes to learnig about real estate investing you can learn a lot for FREE online. A good percentage of the books that you read specifically on REI are just long sales letters to sell you more of that authors information products and that's okay Just look for the nuggets of gold inbetween the sales copy. You can learn a ton on BP and at your local investor groups (REIA).

When it comes to personal developement books I feel like we should always be reaing them.  EIther to keep us on track or to get us on track.  I'm always reading the Hill & Carneghie books above.  They are my business bible(s).

Also Oriol, You can find a ton of great books on Ebay for a few bucks, especially if they're a couple of years old.  Typically what the author is writing about is evergreen content so good busines books never go out of style.  Plus if you only pay a couple of bucks you can "gift" the book to another entrepreneur.  Other than my staples I always give my books away.

Hope this helps!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here