New Jersey Investing

3 Replies

Hello, 

I am looking to aggressively invest in NJ real estate and on the hunt for good deals. I am interested in a variety of investments, flips, rehabs, stable income, etc. and looking to partner with some experienced investors. I am highly analytical, passionate for RE, and have capital ready. I appreciate hearing more from anyone who share my goals and please do message me if you feel there could be a potential opportunity. 

Thanks, 

Cris

Good luck and welcome!  I am primarily interested in multi-families to rent, but I have no deals for you, or for me at this point ;)

Promotion
Avail
Landlording made easy.
Best-in-Class Platform for DIY Landlords
List unlimited units, screen tenants, draft and sign leases, and collect rent—all free.
Use Avail—Free!
hey Cris - how’s the journey going? I own a multi family at the Jersey Shore and I’m looking to grow my portfolio as well. Hit me up if you ever want to chat real estate. 

Originally posted by @Cris Z. :

Hello, 

I am looking to aggressively invest in NJ real estate and on the hunt for good deals. I am interested in a variety of investments, flips, rehabs, stable income, etc. and looking to partner with some experienced investors. I am highly analytical, passionate for RE, and have capital ready. I appreciate hearing more from anyone who share my goals and please do message me if you feel there could be a potential opportunity. 

Thanks, 

Cris

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you