• Investor
  • Longmont, CO
Votes |
Multifamily Investor in Colorado & Texas

Mark W.
  • Investor
  • Longmont, CO
Posted Sep 8 2016, 12:49

My name is Mark Walker, and I am new to BiggerPockets. I would love to connect with other investors with a passion for real estate and an ongoing desire to learn together. Here’s my story…

I have been an active real estate investor since 2004, and I founded Luxmana Investments in 2011. I started out as a part-time investor––holding a full-time job in high tech––and my passion for real estate enabled me to escape the rat race of Corporate America.

Prior to Luxmana, I did multiple development projects in the trendy Highlands and Berkley areas of Denver, Colorado. Since then, I've acquired dozens of residential and multifamily income properties through Luxmana Investments LLC, which I founded in 2011, and Peak Margin Partners LLC, which I co-founded in 2013.

I have successfully overseen the operations of my own assets, and that of other investors, in Colorado, Texas, Florida and Illinois. This includes my active involvement with MBP Capital and Catalyst Multifamily Management—a highly successful multifamily investment, management and brokerage firm. During my tenure, I've had property management oversight of my Dallas area multifamily portfolio, while assisting with acquisitions and dispositions of assets as well.

Prior to jumping into real estate investing full-time, I spent over a decade at Seagate Technology where I held senior leadership roles in Marketing, Product Line Management and Sales.

In addition to being a licensed real estate broker in Colorado, I have a degree in Marketing from Oral Roberts University in Tulsa, Oklahoma. In my spare time, I enjoy theater, camping, cycling, and spending time with my wife and daughter.

Loading replies...