Votes
Niki Bell
  • Sacramento, CA
Votes |
From Homelessness to Now, Undefined

Niki Bell
  • Sacramento, CA
Posted Sep 9 2016, 02:15

I landed here for one reason... Happiness. Money cannot buy that. I wondered while sleeping in the car, dark allies, from one couch to another what it would be like to have my basic needs met in abundance ...by ME. I have been on this search for funding to get my foot in the door for real estate investing for over five years, tenaciously. I've been laughed at for wanting 100% financing, which does not exist. According to them and their egotistical laughter. But, it does...It's called Cash buyer. I've known this for quite sometime. As I evolved and grew from my four years of homelessness and a lifetime of trauma, abuse, and violence. I realized that when I looked deeper within, when I was ready to stop living in survival and crisis mode, it's been here all along. The answer. I have missed it time and time again. I refuse to accept NO, to be laughed at for having a dream, to be ridiculed, and I refuse to subject myself to an impoverished life NO MORE! I will never give up!!! My net worth is my self worth. Therefore, whatever I do or projects I take on... I alone am worth gazillions! Trump that Donald! But, I am not alone. Your collaborative efforts, joint ventures, your encouragement, your victories are dear to my heart. I cannot wait to hear from you. I have moved mountains to be here now. I've come crawling out of the black holes. And the wisdom that I have gained is this: Those who are wealthy can be poor within, Those who are poor can be rich within..It is the spirit of transformation that can change the course of one's destiny. No one would believe in me, so I decided to persevere and believe in me. Never Give Up!!! The key to ending poverty is to invest. The key to investing is to invest in your own happiness. 

Loading replies...