Wholesaler from Arizona

8 Replies

HI!  My name is Mike and I am currently a wholesaler in Arizona.  I live in the far east valley which allows me to market in both Phoenix and Tucson. I would still consider myself a newbie at wholesaling, so I am looking to expand my network as my business grows.  As well, I like to connect with like minded individuals.  I am always looking to expand my buyers list, so if you are looking for deals message me and I will inform you as new deals come in.   I am, also, really interested in the fix'n'flip and fix'n'hold arena.  I would like to get to know players in this arena and start to build my team to expand into this area.

I live out in Gold Canyon at the base of Superstitions with my wife and 2 kids.  When we get free time we like to hike in Superstitions with our 2 dogs.  I have started an online brand for doing outdoor activities trying to get people together that love the outdoors to share their experiences.  As well, I help small businesses with online marketing campaigns. 

Sometimes I'm a pretty nice guy, so if you every want to chat message me!

Promotion
Vacasa
Vacation Rental Property Management
We do the work. You get the ROI.
We do it all for your vacation rental. All—marketing, pricing, guest requests, housekeeping & more.
Free income estimate

I'd love to connect Mike. I operate in Colorado as a wholesaler currently, but am always projecting forward and looking for ways to 10x

Arizona is in my sights for next, along with Nevada and California.

Would love to hear about how you run your business.

P.s I'm a full time RVer and love the outdoors and can sometimes be a nice guy myself

Welcome to Bigger Pockets community. Be sure to check for all kinds of useful resources and free how to guides.

Networking is how to succeed in this space and as such I wanted to give you an open invitation to feel free to reach out to me at any time. I am located in the Northern Nevada market and doing buy and hold, wholesale and fix and flips…

Hi Michael,

I buy wholesale in Phoenix. Currently have 2 houses on the market and I'm just starting a 7 unit rehab to finish next March. Add me to your buyers list, thank.

Welcome to BP, Mick

Hi Micheal

Welcome to BP. I'm a real investor her in Arizona based out of Tucson. I would love to connect with you. @Mick Mimnaugh I can get my hands on some great deals in Phoenix. If you don't mind I would love to connect with you. Do you buy in Tucson?

Thank You all for the warm welcome.  It's a pleasure to meet all of you.  I look forward to getting to know each of you better and being an active member on the site.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you