Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
April R.
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
Come in and say hello to a friendly new face from Chicago, IL!

April R.
  • Chicago, IL
Posted Oct 25 2016, 10:39

Greetings, real estate world!

My name is April. I am a 26 year old wannapreneur and more importantly, a wide-eyed, aspiring real estate investor. The past couple months have been quite exciting yet trepidatious for me, as I have recently decided to take a leap of faith... right into the depths of real estate! What culminated this decision for me was a mind-blowing, life-altering workshop I attended last month on legal tax strategies, becoming a small business owner, and the endless possibilities and opportunities of real estate. Since then, I'll admit I've been a bit addicted to all things real estate: seminars, webinars, books, blogs, articles, and the BiggerPockets podcast, of course. (super addicted) 

I've done some homework and found my peak interest lying in multifamily rental properties. My first step will probably be an FHA house-hack since the general consensus indicates that this method is a great set of training wheels. I guess you can consider me as a real estate newborn trying to absorb everything like a sponge. It seems that the more I learn, the more I realize how much I don't know, and that's what drives my hunger for more! Anyway, I would love to connect, listen to your stories, and talk passionately about real estate all day. When I say all day, I mean, all day. (Only semi-joking) Looking forward to meeting you guys!! :)

April

Loading replies...