Aldo M Jawichre
  • Baltimore, MD
Votes |
Aldo Jawichre

Aldo M Jawichre
  • Baltimore, MD
Posted Oct 31 2016, 12:37

Hey everybody, 

My name is Aldo i live in baltimore maryland and i am new to real estate investing, but eager to learn and begin my journey to finacial freedom. I have began by listening to the BP podcasts on a daily basis, and have read many books on the subject including the BP staple "Rich dad, poor dad."

My research has led me to the decision to begin by investing in multi family real estate. i intend to apply the brrrr approach to investing. I have enough saved for a 20% downpayment on a 100000 multifamily property.

i dont feel quite ready to go at it alone, but if i research till im ready ill neva start. so im looking for an ambitious partner/mentor with previous investing experience (hopefully we could form a LLC). im also looking to assemble my team of real estate lawyers, contractors, agents etc. any way i intend to continue doing my research and looking through atleast 100 properties in baltimore maryland to find my deal. id appeciate any advice, encourgement or networking opportunities. thank you

Loading replies...