• Erie, CO
Votes |
New Member from Dundee, MI

Wilson Bunton
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Erie, CO
Posted Nov 17 2016, 10:37

Hello all,

I am a new member from Dundee, MI and am looking to invest in real estate in the Southeast Michigan and Northwest Ohio areas, including Ann Arbor, Monroe, Toledo and the surrounding areas.  My primary focus is buy and hold investing with a goal to create passive income. 

Currently I am a pharmacist at a community pharmacy chain and although I am compensated well for my time, I feel unfulfilled in my work.  I have a real passion for real estate and currently own two properties, so naturally I would like to grow this aspect of my life and feel that initially I can maintain my full time gig while diving into investing.

I would love to meet and network with other individuals in my area.  I am somewhat new to investing, although for the past while I have consumed almost every product to further my education.  I am an avid listener of the BP podcast and have read many books and articles about real estate investing.

I am very excited to start making some more deals, especially now that I have a little more knowledge under my belt and feel that I better know how to analyze and find better deals.

Regards,

Wilson

Loading replies...