Business Broker needs Commercial Broker

3 Replies

Currently looking for a commercial real estate broker for the paperwork and closing of business with real estate attached and/or lease. Locations of business currently in the Atlanta, Ga and  Southern California area. Only involvement would be in the finalizing moment between the buyer and seller during due diligence.  

Conor- I am a commercial real estate broker in Atlanta. I work for Colliers International. I'd love to discuss in greater detail your requirement. Message me so we can discuss further. 

Hello @Conor McNaughton I am a commercial real estate agent currently working in Ontario, CA with Coldwell Banker Commercial. I work directly with a team of 2 senior brokers and combined, we have 53 years of commercial experience. I would be happy to speak with you more about your requirement in southern california and how we can potentially help.

Hey @Conor McNaughton

I'd be happy to help.

I would only be able to assist you in SoCal, as I don't have a Ga Real Estate license, but I'm assuming you're looking for a broker in each respective area.

Please feel free to reach out to me via private message or email if you're potentially interested in working together on this.

Thanks!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you