Noob from San Antonio

5 Replies

Hello all... I am a newbie to this site and Real Estate in general. I have a wonderful wife/business partner who will be posting under this sn from time to time. We both have BBA's [one in MKT, one in MGT] and are currently about 60% done with my pre-cert. classes. But most importantly, we are eager to do some Investing. Our main interests for the short term are to do some bird dogging and wholesaling.

After we have built some capital we'd like to use some of that for some B&H rehabs. Of course, that's all tentative. If everyone's plans went through "as planned" we'd all be doing what it was we wanted to do in grade school.

But any how, thanks in advance for your help. It's a great board from what i've seen.

- Justin

Hey Justin (aka monty hall)

Glad to have you on here, I'm right up Hwy 281 in beautiful Marble Falls. You're definitely correct about the "grade school wishes" versus reality as adults scenario. When I was in the grade school, in the '50s I didn't know anyone who snow skied or golfed, Lexus' hadn't been developed and I barely knew where TX was, LOL.

Anyway, welcome to the wide, wild world of REI.

all cash

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you