Von Bradley
  • Omaha, NE
Votes |
Newbie from Omaha, NE

Von Bradley
  • Omaha, NE
Posted Nov 25 2016, 12:58

Hello everyone,

My name is Von Bradley and I am pre-beginner, so to speak. I have worked in human services and currently work in the securities industry. I have degrees from both Oral Roberts University and Midland University. I was born and raised here in Omaha and returned after completing my undergraduate studies.

I am interested in becoming a real estate investor and am currently focused on learning all that I can. I am interested in wholesaling so I have been watching a lot of videos on Youtube as well as reading "Flip" by Nick Ruiz. I have purchased "The Real Wholesaling Bible" by Than Merrill and will read it next. I have found my local REIA and plan to attend my first meeting in December. I want to start in my local market, and perhaps move to one of the following markets: Colorado Springs, CO, Kalispell, MT, and Houston, TX.

My current goals (short term) are to keep learning all that I can about wholesaling, determine whether or not I want to pursue being a licensed agent, figure out what legal entity makes sense for REI business and finding an REI mentor (this is not a request for one). I am always open to networking with anyone, especially those in the Omaha/Council Bluffs metropolitan area.

Loading replies...