Nicole Campbell
  • Roswell, GA
Votes |
Greetings and Salutations from Atlanta, GA

Nicole Campbell
  • Roswell, GA
Posted Nov 30 2016, 01:52

Hello Everyone, 

I just became a Bigger Pockets Pro member and wanted to introduce myself to the community. 

My name is Nicole, I am located in Roswell Ga and I'm truly so excited to begin this journey of becoming a real estate investor. I have made many attempts to get into REI for a very long time but have managed to talked myself out of it each time. Now I am at a point in my life where retirement is closer than I think and my 401K will not be enough to live on when the time comes. So I've decided to take my first step to financial freedom by joining this forum.

I have been a Project Manager for over 6 years, however, all of my experience has been in the IT arena. I have always wanted to manage renovation/construction projects but it isn't an easy industry to tap into without experience. So, I decided to have my first renovation project be my own investment property and I would love to hear from other PM's that have used their skills to flip houses as well. 

My goal is to have my first investment property by the end of the year and a portfolio of 10 properties by the end of next year. I know that may sound a bit advantageous or maybe not.....for me it will be a HUGE accomplishment if I meet the goal I've set for myself. So I'm learning as much as I can because I don't want to make too many costly mistakes along the way. 

I hope that by joining this forum I can build some real genuine relationships and learn from some of the best in this field and then pass my knowledge onto someone else. 

Thanks for your time and hope to talk to many of you in the near future.

Loading replies...