Hello BiggerPockets family, intro:)

7 Replies

I'm a Real Estate agent in Louisiana and a real estate investor. We currently do new constructions, we are about to close our second project this week, super excited! I'm very glad I came across BiggerPockets and looking forward to meet great people and learn lots. Thanks BP for all the helpful content. It's great!

-Talyta

glad that you landed here on this platform, may your endeavors expand and you broaden your envesting/investing vehicle, we are in the redstick area as well, baton rouge,la keep posting but most of all keep sharing

@Talyta Noronha Welcome to BP from Central Louisiana!! I am a real estate agent as well. Keller Williams. I have 4 rental units and I have flipped one house and of course looking to do much more. This is a great resource for learning. Listen to podcast and watch videos! Good luck and let me know if you need anything from me. 

Originally posted by @Brandon L. :

@Talyta Noronha welcome to BP. New construction is something I am looking to explore in the future. I would love to talk with you about it sometime :)

Sure Brandon, just let me know ill be happy to chat :)

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you