Votes
Mark Selim
  • Fontana, CA
Votes |
Noob from Fontana, California

Mark Selim
  • Fontana, CA
Posted Dec 27 2016, 23:47

Hi everyone. My name is Mark and I'm excited to be part of this community! I am new to real estate investing and it has become my recent passion. I decided to pursue real estate investing because my wife and I want to become financially free, build an empire for our family, and retire within the next 10-15 years to spend more time with each other and our newborn baby girl, and travel.

I'm primarily interested in buy-and-hold properties and have joined to obtain more information on how/where to start. I'm also open to other strategies such as BRRRRs, flipping and 1031-exchanging into a buy-and-hold, etc. I'm a little more than halfway through reading The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing, and it's helped tremendously. My next milestone is to establish a business plan using the Guide.

Being an engineer, I over analyze and my main concern is that I'm going to wind up in analysis paralysis and never progress. But, with the help of this community, I'm sure I'll end up moving in the right direction.

Thanks!

Loading replies...