New Member Introductions
Account Closed
  • West Bloomfield, MI
Votes |
New Year, New Goals, New Plans

Account Closed
  • West Bloomfield, MI
Posted Jan 2 2017, 05:40

Hey guys, I'm not a new member.  However, I'm reintroducing myself to this website and navigating through the site and all the functions.  Its been a while since I visited the site.  For the new year, I plan to try action and lock-in to achieve my goals in real estate.

The end of last year, I sold my first property.  Which was very exciting and motivating.  This year my goal is to flip 1 to 3 homes and find a niche in flipping houses.  Then, prepare myself to transition into buy and hold multi-family rentals.  I'm looking to start with 4 units or less to start; just want to get my feet wet.  (Just a little backstory of the property I sold).  The property I sold was my first rental property.  There were pros and a lot of cons, I admit I did not educate myself before renting, therefore, I got first hand experience of the do's and don'ts of the business, which was very informative and helped me understand the nature of the business from screening tenants, training tenants, creating systems, etc.  

Now, I'm prepared to take what I learned from my hands on experience and books I've read to make informed decisions and to put systems in place to scale my business and have success.

Thanks,

Jeff

Loading replies...