Waste no time

4 Replies

Been on this site for four straight hours and love everything I have seen. Nice to see everyone offering insight to each other. After looking through countless web pages and talking with everyone I know it all seems to be coming together in my head. Thanks to Josh for creating this goldmine.

SPB

Hey. Thank you for taking the time to come and utilize the site. I built this for you and the millions of other people out there interested in real estate. I appreciate you're coming here!

Thanks for stopping in, and I hope you decide to stick around while you're in the real estate game.

SPB,

Welcome to the site. We're glad you joined us and look forward to hearing your success story soon.

It's not easy and every step requires wisdom, humility, and some dang good ideas. 2-3 could be nothing with the right properties and the right strategies.

Good luck!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you