NJ Real Estate agent looking to network

4 Replies

My name is Eric Banda and I am a real estate agent with A Home For Sale Realty in New Jersey. I am looking to network with investors I come across many vacant and preforeclosure homes. I am ultimately interested in landing some of my own investment deals also. If I can be of assistance in anyway please let me know. my website is www.sellnjhome.com Also, If you have a wishlist you can also email that to me or fill out my custom home search form on my website.

Thanks
Eric Banda
A Home For Sale Realty
800-236-2360 ext 838

Hi Eric. Thanks for introducing yourself. I hope you're here to stay and get involved, not just to let us know about your business. The people who get the most out of this site are those who are involved and help others out. Welcome to the site, and I look forward to seeing you around.

Welcome!
thanks for the info.heres a great r.e. info site. www.recenter.tamu.edu
im a broker in College Station Texas.folks are coming here from all over because of the great values on property and Texas A&M University.you can search up to date listings from my mls site. type mikecutler.bcs.mlxchange.com or just click on my www icon at this site.i would be curious to compare foreclosure sales there with regular sales here.we have very few foreclosures in our area and usually they have structural problems or liens etc.I love to pay referrals (25%) for folks headed this way.
Mike

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you