DJ Garcia
  • Wilton, NH
Votes |
New to BP Forum from Southern New Hampshire

DJ Garcia
  • Wilton, NH
Posted Feb 22 2017, 19:17

Hello BP Forum!

My name is DJ Garcia, 34 yr/old entrepreneur from Southern NH.  I own a small pizza restaurant in Wilton, NH that I purchased in 2013 and currently operate it with my wife.  Before the pizza business I owned and operated a disc jockey business for 9 years as well as a car customization and maintenance company.  I am a huge New England sports fan, music lover/musician as well as a sport car enthusiast.  

I found BP from a friend of mine who is an aspiring investor. We got on the conversation of real estate and he mentioned BP, which I had never heard of. The next day I started listening to Josh and Brandon on the podcast because I have a fairly long ride a few times a week to pick up my son and it was an educational way to use the down time. I have read quite a few books about REI and actually closed on my first investment property last week...the building that my pizza restaurant is in! My wife and I were on total financial lockdown until we could sure up the financing on that building (which we were able to secure owner financing!) and now we are ready to start working towards our first residential investment property.

This is my first post on BP forum but I have been around the site for about a year now.  My goals are to replace my income from the restaurant with passive streams of income from investment properties.  Ideally building a company that my son and I can operate together (He's 12 right now) and give him options if he decides that he doesn't want to go to college like myself.  '

I look forward to meeting the rest of my local BP members as well as those around the country.  

Thanks for reading!

~DJ

Loading replies...