Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Alejandro Flores
  • Investor
  • Pasadena, TX
Votes |
Introduction to the Real Estate Investing.

Alejandro Flores
  • Investor
  • Pasadena, TX
Posted Mar 6 2017, 11:44

Hi Bp community, my name is Alejandro Flores, I'm a 20-year-old guy that lives in Houston Tx that for the past year I have been reading and taking as much knowledge as I could in Real Estate Investing industry. I'm fully dedicated to this route that I'm heading towards even though my friends and family don't believe me of what I could do. On the second week of February 2017, that's when I decided to start the business of real estate investing. On that week I created "Newsteller Properties", created a social media, a website, and printed business cards. The next week I started marketing. First Started to create a buyers list by sending 50 letters and out of those 6 agreed to be on my buyer's list, and will still keep adding more. For the rest of February, I have been sending letter and postcards to Probates, Pre-foreclosure with equity, and owner absentee in and out of state. Sent 400 letters/postcards this month is what I sent and got no calls from motivated sellers. My goals for this month (March 2017) is to get calls in, and hopefully get a house under contract and to finish getting my Real Estate license. Working as a wholesaler soon later a rehabber. My motivation is showing my friends and family that I'm capable of achieving what I tend to do, and with the help of the Bp community I hope to prove them wrong.

Loading replies...